Sep 6, 2010

Where I Live





Thought I show a little bit of Canada - where I live. Let's say you are in Vancouver - which is 2 hours away from Whistler.


You drive along the highway beside the ocean - if you look closely you'll be able to see a road cut through the mountain.








This is my old car. (ha...kidding...)
You eventually arrive at a little town called Whistler. This is a view of it from the top of the mountain. See it? It's a very small village by the lake.











This is a close up view of the area we call - "The Village" - it's our downtown area. (no one is there in the photo because it's rainy and snowy)






3 comments:

Camilla Engman said...

Looks fantastic! you should hold all the workshops at home.

barbara said...

looks great! when does the first "cooking with angela" workshop start?

Kristen Donegan said...

Yeah- I like that one cooking w/ Angela- 2012...