Sep 16, 2010

Hi everybody

Hello Everyone! I finally found a moment to follow Camilla's link and sign onto this blog. I don't know how to get my "follower" picture to show, so I'll just have to exist as a ghost next to Jasmin's vampire. I just want to say hi and I miss you all and I wish I wasn't working so much because I haven't had any time to make pictures! Shown here is a photo from my trip Ireland, where I was just before I came to meet you all in Sweden. I look forward to being a part of this continued conversation. Next time I visit my parents I'll have to borrow a photo of my short, stocky Irish ancestors for posting here.

5 comments:

barbara said...

welcome!

Luise said...

We're bringing the band back together!
Now Elsa is the only one who's missing...

Camilla Engman said...

Welcome, välkommen!

Kristen Donegan said...

yay Susan- so good to read your voice

barbara said...

LOL